Moritz - AIRSHIP BRIDGE CAPTAIN
President & Co-Founder
As our commander and chief, and President of Blindflug, Moritz takes care of our Airship for our long voyage.
Frédéric - EXPERT AEROSPACE ENGINEER
3D Modeling & Animation
Our painter of virtual worlds, Japan expert and hardware ace. Frédéric makes our ideas visible in all dimensions.
Jeremy - PILOT & AIRCRAFT PAINTER
Lead Game Designer & Co-Founder
Seasoned game designer Jeremy, coordinates the project ideas and gives them a shiny cover of fresh paint.
Radek - HYPERDRIVE INVENTOR
Details-focused coder and a great wizard of shaders, Radek is a master of optimization and a savior of frames. He sometimes likes to take a break from keyboard and grab a guitar.
Wojtek - FLIGHT SYSTEM ENGINEER
Bringing his experienced coding know-how into the team, Wojtek makes our projects handle tight, stellar and a joy to fly around with. Also often seen in the cantina getting people to play his own card games.
David - Weapon System Operator
Game Graphics Designer
Creating the best possible experience for the passengers by using his advanced pressure based vector-controlling device to illuminate the sky. Rumor has it that David is responsible for the sheep that were spotted in the cargo hold.
Nicolò - Engine Commander
Making sure that the drive system of the airship is working fine is Nicolò's most ambitious passion. Also he often offers the crew some sweets.
Rinaldo - Airship Interior designer
Animator & Visual Artist
Rinaldo is painting worlds both above and beneath the clouds. He lets the Airship and it surroundings shine even brighter. Sometimes he entertains the crew with story's from a faraway kingdom.
Piotr - DRIVE SYSTEM ENGINEER
He is known for his experience in running the drive system. Also he is often seen taking long walks in the forest outside the hangar to prepare himself for the next takeoff.
Sascha - Research Officer
Sascha is the hunter of bugs. He will track them down till there are no more! They are his sworn enemies and he will do everything to find them, no matter where they hide!
Sergey - Engine Maintainer
Besides his work in the Airship and its source of power, he loves to swing dance and to travel around the world to dance in new, undiscovered places.
Four our studio in Zurich (CH), we’re looking for an
Intern in Communication/Marketing (6 Months)
We’re Blindflug Studios, an indie game developer from Zurich. Our aim is to create fascinating games around interesting topics. In the last 6 years we’ve released games for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC & Mobile. We’re now looking for a young talent who helps us with the communication for our existing and upcoming games.
- Setup, implementation and development of our community and social media strategy
- Management of the Stellar Commanders & First Strike community and acting as the leading moderator
- Management of our social media channels and mailing lists
- Obtaining and processing of community feedback
Requirements & Skills:
- Student or graduate of an education in Communication, Game Design, Marketing or comparable studies
- Experience with social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, imgur
- Experience with online forums and communication-platforms like Reddit, Discord, WhatsApp
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication/collaboration skills
- High proficiency in English & German in both writing and speaking
Bonus Points for:
- Experience as a moderator in a game community
- Proficiency in a third popular language (e.g. Polish, Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- Experience with social media tools like Mailchimp, swat.io, buffer
- Over 1000 followers on your social media accounts ;)
- Paid internship for six months or as agreed upon
- Work on our flagship title “Stellar Commanders”
- Work at our modern studio in the heart of Zurich
- Flexible pensum with the option to continue working here besides your studies
- Tasty lunch meals and the prospect of cooking for the whole team once in a while
You’re passionate, autonomous, love games and are an open-minded and communicative individual? Get in touch by mailing your resume until the 21st of April by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s make great games together!
As a consequence of current circumstances, interviews for this position will be conducted via video-chat.